In a relationship, it tends to be the man who is expected to watch his words more often. It isn’t that they’re dumb. Men are generally more inconsiderate as women command a higher level of emotional intelligence than their male counterparts. This it a 50-instance guide of phrases a man should not utter to a woman lest he desires to be on her bad side. And why would he ever? Because one knows that hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn. Enjoy!
- Make me a sandwich- It’s rude, chauvinistic, and she’s not your mom
- You wear too much make-up- That’s none of your business and how does one even classify what too much makeup is?
- Because your a woman- Even if it’s true, find another, more relevant reason.
- Send Nudes- If she wants to send them, she will. Don’t ask
- When are we going to hookup/have sex?- The answer is “when it happens” and now that date is a little further off.
- Sit there and look pretty- Don’t ever say this. If you want something to sit there and look pretty, buy a plant
- Stop being bossy- When a woman is giving out orders, just listen. They rarely do unless it is necessary
- Call me daddy- This is one of the more disturbing requests that some males make.
- Is it your time of the month?- Again, this is none of your business. If she wants you to know, you’ll find out.
- Whats going on with your hair?- This is one of the things a woman is usually conscious of so if something seems out of place, trust me, she knows.
Continue Reading On Next Page